Post by dyoung »

Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
Zuluru_Update.jpeg
Zuluru_Update.jpeg (123.68 KiB) Viewed 36918 times
dyoung

Re: Update problem

Post by dyoung »

changed some permissions and now I only get this?
Attachments
Zuluru_Update.jpeg
Zuluru_Update.jpeg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 36916 times
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

This is part of the upgrade from schema version 64 to 65, but I thought you did that a while ago. If your database has a groups_people table already and no group_id column in the people table (as it seems is the case from the error message), you're at version 65. You can indicate this by manually editing config/installed.php (not config/install.php) and updating schema_version to 65. (If you already have a skills table, it should be schema version 67.) And make sure that your config/installed.php has write permissions for the web server user. Most likely, it's read only, and at the end of the last update it gave you a warning about this and asked you to do the manual update, but if you don't notice it, this is exactly the situation you'd find yourself in.
dyoung

Post by dyoung »

the schema was still set to 64. I changed it to 67, did an update, and everything is working correctly again. thanks for the assistance.
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

Make sure that the permissions on that file are correct, so that the web server can update it next time there's a schema change, or else you'll run into similar problems again!