Install finish

Questions related to installing Zuluru 1: Locked now, all new installations should use Zuluru 3
enofman

Install finish

Post by enofman »

Greg new errors:
Error: The requested address '/zuluru/people/edit' was not found on this server.
(The address bar for Firefox is this (http://localhost/zuluru/zuluru/people/edit))

When I turn on debugging I get the following:

see error-1.png

and still shows http://localhost/zuluru/zuluru/people/edit

This is the form assignment for Administration sign up page.
<form method="post" action="/zuluru/zuluru/people/edit" accept-charset="utf-8"><div style="display:none;"><input type="hidden" name="_method" value="PUT" />
Notice the double zuluru and the path is as follows:
see attachment
error-1.png
error-1.png (83 KiB) Viewed 120163 times
Attachments
dir.png
dir.png (4.58 KiB) Viewed 120158 times
GregS
Site Admin

Re: Install finish

Post by GregS »

I remember seeing something like this, but I can't remember what the fix was. I thought at the time that it was related to the fact that it was wrapped in a module for a CMS that runs the rest of the site, but maybe not. I'll dig up the solution for you, but it'll be Tuesday before I can get to it.
enofman

Post by enofman »

Thanks I appreciate the help
I thought it was relative to the routes and paths but I can't find anything so far that points in that direction.
Gary
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

EDIT: Removing the temporary solution that involved editing Cake files, as there's now a proper fix in the Zuluru source.
enofman

Post by enofman »

Greg,
Works I'm in.
Thanks for the assistance. Pretty green at Cake and Php, know enough to be dangerous.
Gary
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

I've uploaded a set of changes to Zuluru that fix this problem without resorting to editing Cake distribution files.