USAU Integration

Request new features or changes to existing ones here
TrashHeap

USAU Integration

Post by TrashHeap »

I have been debating about switching our organization over to using Zuluru or Ultimate Central and had been leaning towards Zuluru. Today Ultimate Central listed a killer feature, integration to USAU's membership database. http://ultimatecentral.com/en_us/p/ulti ... p-database

Are there plans to add this feature into Zuluru in the near future?

Thanks,
Scott
GregS
Site Admin

Re: USAU Integration

Post by GregS »

Since the USAU site isn't run by Ultimate Central (to my knowledge...), this means that there must be some API mechanism available to integrate with them. I can't find any public information about such a thing, so either it's a custom thing built in conjunction with UC or it's just not publicized. If the former, then there's no obvious path to adding this support to Zuluru; if the latter, then it's certainly possible, but it would have to be added as a feature of the upcoming new version, in which case the answer to your question would depend on your definition of "near future". I'll see if I can find the right contact at USAU to clarify this.
Cygan

Post by Cygan »

This would be a neat feature to have. Any news at all on this Greg?
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

I did get some info from USAU about how to make it happen, but I don't yet have a timeline for implementation of this feature. I will sure to post back here when I have more concrete details to share.