Personal Attendance Page

Request new features or changes to existing ones here
bradm613

Personal Attendance Page

Post by bradm613 »

It would be good to have a single page that outlines your attendance going forward, across all the team you're on.

Currently, if I am suddenly out of town for a week, I have to go onto each attendance page for each team and update them.

I'm imagining something like the current team attendance page, but transposed.

Date Team1 Attending
Date Team2 Absent
Date Team1 Absent
Date Team2 Attending

As well, although the personal calendar is available on your personal dashboard page, this would also be a logical place for it to appear.
GregS
Site Admin

Re: Personal Attendance Page

Post by GregS »

You should already be able to change the attendance for your next few upcoming games through the dashboard page. For each such game, there will be a link to the game attendance page, but also one to change your attendance right on the dashboard.
bradm613

Post by bradm613 »

For the next few games, but I was thinking further out. Like I've got a trip in a month and I need to update my attendance.

Or, at the start of a season, I need to go to each team to update my season's attendance.
GregS
Site Admin

Post by GregS »

Could add a "my entire schedule" page, I suppose, letting you set attendance there. I've never found it overly onerous to go to all my teams' season attendance pages and do them one at a time, but I'm generally only on 2 (max 3) teams per season.
bradm613

Post by bradm613 »

I'm only on 3, too. It's not overly taxing as is, but it would be a small timesaver. On the backlog...priority up to you. Thank you!