Blank pages

Questions related to installing Zuluru 1: Locked now, all new installations should use Zuluru 3
CalebBush

Blank pages

Post by CalebBush »

I am installing on a mac locally for testing, and I am using MAMP as the web server. The issue that I am running into is after I have finished installation the all the pages are just blank. I have tried /user/login page and all/splash page. Every page that i am trying to load in browser is not loading any php. Any clues to why this would be happening? Let me know if any of you need more information of settings.

apache: 2.2
php: 5.4
Document Root: /Users/calebbush/Documents/CT/FBA/Cake/zuluru/webroot

thanks
Caleb
GregS
Site Admin

Re: Blank pages

Post by GregS »

First thing to try when you get blank pages is always to set the debug to 2 in config/core.php. That will enable error messages to your browser, without which it's very difficult to tell what's going wrong. You may also get some clues from the Apache error log and/or CakePHP's error log (tmp/logs/error.log).

If that doesn't make the problem (and solution) obvious, you might also check the other threads here about installation issues; it may be that whatever problem you're having has already been discussed and resolved.
CalebBush

Re: Blank pages

Post by CalebBush »

Thank you doing that helped me track down what was going on.